segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

Trials

We came to an agreement in good health that, if no one would take care of us, we'd be fine by ourselves. It was time to fight abuse of those who don't deserve our spit. Why is it that we crave the praise from the people who least deserve it?

Thinking of it is painful. It's better to accept it all. Thinking of all the mothers and the daughters and the fathers and the sons who are waiting for a call that says "I didn't mean it, I love you for who you are". Whether you made it in this sick industry or not, you'll always be our special star.

I'll play Superman, I'll make you feel safe, so, why are you disappointed? Everything that I did for you means nothing, cuz you've turned out to be wicked. I'm a criminal, you're the victim; I am a cat and you are the mouse; I am the milkmaid that killed all the cows.


Original: Bad Kidz - Marina & The Diamonds

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário